A watch on our site in stock generally ships out within one (1) business day of receipt of your order and payment settlement. From time to time we may need to source a watch, even if it is listed on our website. This will be disclosed to you up front, and will take more than one (1) business day for the watch to ship. All domestic orders are shipped via FedEx overnight, and are fully insured at no additional charge to the customer.
Payment By Bitcoin
Please contact us to learn how to pay via BTC.
Payment By Wire
When we receive confirmation of funds from our bank, orders paid by wire will be shipped on the same day. The deadline for receiving incoming wires is 1:00 pm Eastern Time. It is important to note we only accept wire transfers, and not ACH or CashApp, for watches. These payments are accepted for services and merchandise. If we do not receive funds or a proper confirmation within two (2) business days after placing an order, it will be cancelled for non-payment.
Payment By Credit Card
We do not accept payment for watches via credit card.
Other Important Notes
- Our main shipping carrier is FedEx. Currently, we do not accept any other shipping methods for purchasing watches via our website.
- All watch orders within the US are shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight Delivery. They are insured and delivered on any business day Monday to Friday. There are no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays.
- It is mandatory to provide a street address. FedEx does not deliver to P.O. boxes, APO or FPO addresses. This includes U.S. Territories/Provinces.
- For security purposes, we strongly recommend shipping to a FedEx store that is conveniently located near you. A photo identification is required for pick up.
Sales And Use Tax Notice
Several states have provided instructions regarding purchases where residents are not charged sales tax. If sales tax is not levied, then use tax may be applicable on transactions that would have otherwise been taxable. The regulations and conditions for use tax are the same as those for sales tax.
There are situations where you may be obligated to pay use tax:
- Buying online
- Purchasing items in a different state, but having the retailer deliver the items to your resident state.
If the sales tax is not applied and the products are shipped to your resident state, you might owe use tax to your resident state. However, if you pay sales tax to another state for the purchase, use tax is not applicable. Not all purchases made via internet are subject to use tax. For any inquiries about the applicability of use tax to your purchase, please contact your local city, county, or state taxing agency.
The “Sales and Use Tax Notice” mentioned above is meant for general guidance, and informational purposes exclusively. It offers no legal, accounting, tax, nor any other professional advice or services. It does not promote, market or recommend any course of action to another party. The above information is not a substitute for consultation with professional advisers, and cannot be relied upon by any taxpayer to avoid penalties. It is recommended to seek appropriate professional guidance, before making any decision.”
© Wheel and Pinions 2023. All rights reserved
design & developed By Cydomedia